Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Robin <ve...@163.com> on 2021/12/05 16:19:07 UTC

Solr fails to check zombie server in LbHttpSolrClient

When using LBHttpSolrClient, it seems to should specify collection name(or core name) in baseSolrUrl, If there is no collection name(or core name), it cannot detect if a dead server comes alive automatically.
Should we update the interface documentation to clarify this?

Refer:

:( I feel that often emails are not been sent (not found in lists.apache.org), which feels too strange