Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2018/09/07 21:54:06 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ: producer flow control and temp store

Art,

I've never seen a way to do that, but it sounds like a great idea.

Would you be willing to submit an enhancement request for it in JIRA?

Thanks,
Tim

Posted by "art.licis" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Sorry, I'm a bit late with this :)
It's great you like the idea! I'll do my quick research and I'd love to
contribute, so I'll make a JIRA and hopefully a PR.

- Art