Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/16 22:21:41 UTC

Web site project & relative paths in solution

Hey all,
I've run into two issues.
1. If my solution includes web site projects, when attempting to generate POM files, i receive the error "The given path's format is not supported"
2. If I remove the web site projects, I still get an error "the path contains '..'". It seems like it's choking on the relative paths in the solution for some reason. Note my solution has to traverse up to locate other projects, ie project 1 is at "..\..\project1\project1.csproj" relative.
Any thoughts?

RE: Web site project & relative paths in solution

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Brett - that's very helpful.

~P

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.