Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com> on 2007/05/15 10:05:40 UTC

[s2] Can someone with permissions update the wiki

Can someone with the correct permissions change the link on
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/struts.xml+Examples which is
labelled
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Configuration+Elements>
Configuration Elements to point to
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/configuration-elements.html

At the moment it breaks (for me at least)

Thanks,

Al.

RE: [s2] Can someone with permissions update the wiki

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
Reported with Key WW-1928 and assigned to you.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.