Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no> on 2001/08/30 20:21:36 UTC

Enhanced error-reporting DOMConfigurator

Hi,

I'm tired of Log4j not reporting the line number when parsing XML files, so
I added a few lines in DOMConfigurator.java. Find it attached, and use at
your own discretion.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2001. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
Confidential. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.

RE: Enhanced error-reporting DOMConfigurator

Posted by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no>.
uhh... I meant line number when encountering parse-errors. Sorry.

Geci/Anders++: feel free to use it in a future Log4j release.

--

Thomas

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch>.
Thomas,