Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2016/10/28 08:40:04 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 0.3.0-incubating, release candidate #1

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 10 approving votes 6 of which are binding:
 * Jean-Baptiste (binding)
 * Ismaël
 * Sergio
 * Seetharam
 * Davor (binding)
 * Dan (binding)
 * Kenneth (binding)
 * Maximilian (binding)
 * Amit (binding)
 * Neelesh

There are no disapproving votes.

As Sergio pointed out, the PPMC votes are not really binding while we are
still in incubator, only the IPMC votes will be. I'm nevertheless listing
them here as binding because we also did it on past votes.

I'll now go ahead and post this result to the IPMC for final voting.

Thanks everyone!