Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 10:23:00 UTC

Please welcome Jean-Baptiste to the Wicket PPMC!!

Close observers to our graduation proposal would already have noticed
our newest member to the Wicket PPMC, but it is always a good time to
celebrate happy events:

Please join me in welcoming Jean-Baptiste Quenot to the Wicket PPMC.

Congratulations Jean-Baptiste!

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

Re: Please welcome Jean-Baptiste to the Wicket PPMC!!

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jean-Baptiste!

And congratulations to wicket (P)PMC too for this worthy new member :-)

Xavier

On 5/30/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Close observers to our graduation proposal would already have noticed
> our newest member to the Wicket PPMC, but it is always a good time to
> celebrate happy events:
>
> Please join me in welcoming Jean-Baptiste Quenot to the Wicket PPMC.
>
> Congratulations Jean-Baptiste!
>
> Martijn
>
> --
> Join the wicket community at irc.freenode.net: ##wicket
> Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
> http://wicketframework.org

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/

Re: Please welcome Jean-Baptiste to the Wicket PPMC!!

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Gratz QWERTY:)

Lots of stuff seems to happen here all the time. Seems that wicket are
really gaining momentum:)

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ah bananaman, this brings back memories :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbPxRAeClJA

Congratz,

Maurice

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome :)

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 5/31/07, Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> wrote:
> For the real story behind John Banana Qwerty, see
> http://bluxte.net/blog/2006-04/21-11-35.html :-D

Now, that is a good read :)

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jean-Baptiste!!!

For the real story behind John Banana Qwerty, see
http://bluxte.net/blog/2006-04/21-11-35.html :-D

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net

Re: Please welcome Jean-Baptiste to the Wicket PPMC!!

Posted by James McLaughlin <jo...@gmail.com>.
Great news. Congrats, jbq!

I particularly enjoyed this factoid about bananaman:

"the muscles of 20 men, and the brains of 20 mussels".

But I have no doubt that you well exceed the mussel count of your
noble ancestor. I mean, at least double :).

Posted by Johannes Fahrenkrug <jf...@gebeco.de>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
* Johan Compagner:

> JPQ is tha man!

J like John
B like Banana
Q like Qwerty

Come on Johan, a little effort!  ;-)

I'm sorry I don't know this famous
BananaMan, but I hope it will appear on
Joost soon so that I can compare with
the mussel count I have in my brain :-)

Thanks to all, and let's build world
anew with Wicket.  Wicket rulez!  Long
life to Wicket and its team!
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: Please welcome Jean-Baptiste to the Wicket PPMC!!

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
JPQ is tha man!