Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/12/04 14:59:00 UTC

(c2) Jar bibliography (was Re: [C2]: Patch for HTMLGenerator)

Where do you get tidy.jar?

And on another point of curiosity, do we have it
documented where all the jars are from?  I know
it would help me in debugging why my Servlet container
is giving me a "500 ok" response and closing my
stream before I receive the binary streams.

This is a point of curiosity because I would like
to play with a couple of optional things that are
not included in CVS--and there are no javadocs for
all the jars used in Cocoon.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
> Where do you get tidy.jar?

We use the current JTidy release from www.sourceforge.net

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de