Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 08:27:47 UTC

jmeter integration with jenkins maven.

Hi Team,
I am planing to perform continues integration testing and I want to
integrate jmeter with jenkins.
can you please share me the proper steps,
And what all other things I will be needing for doing this.
If there is any link document or video is available. Please share.

my email id is
Prajapati. Pravesh@gmail.com

Regards
Pravesh prajapati

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: jmeter integration with jenkins maven.

Posted by Pratapi Hemant Patel <he...@gmail.com>.
Currently there is no official JMETER plugin on jenkins is available.

Use this plugin which supoports JMETER.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin

Thanks and Regards
Hemant