Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nathan Christiansen <Na...@tni.com> on 2003/02/19 23:52:36 UTC

List Delay (WAS: Finding the jar file that a particular class resides in.)

In the 5 1/2 hours that it took for this message to appear on the list, I found an answer to my original question.

Is the long delay due to the move of the list?  I can send a message to user-help@ant.apache.org and get a reply within minutes, not hours.

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Nathan Christiansen wrote:
> In the 5 1/2 hours that it took for this message to appear on the list, I found an answer to my original question.
>
> Is the long delay due to the move of the list?  I can send a message to user-help@ant.apache.org and get a reply within minutes, not hours.

Your posts are being moderated by a human. This is because the list manager
software thinks your email address is not a list subscriber. This may be
because your email system is munging your address or you are not a
subscriber under that sending address - I can't tell.

5 1/2 hours is about as much sleep as I had.

Conor