Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Len Takeuchi <lt...@salescentrix.com> on 2006/05/26 00:47:49 UTC

standard business xml schemas

Hi,

This is a little off topic but I'm looking for standard based xml schema for
business documents, in particular order document (with billing address,
shipping address and order lines), oriented towards small businesses.

I know there is Universal Business Language by OASIS.  Is this gaining any
traction?  In some ways, we would like something simpler since we are
oriented towards small businesses.

If you have any suggestions for schemas I should look at, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Len Takeuchi
Salescentrix