Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 20:21:43 UTC

Starting to build the Alpha

I'm going to stumble my way through Andreas' notes.  Wish me luck!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Starting to build the Alpha

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest using 3.x.  I found an issue with the 2.2 branch around
signatures (not gpg, the others), and it generally behaved better for
releasing google's Guava than 2.2.x.

Then again, I haven't tried doing the final key sign without human
intervention.  I do the last step manually entering my passphrase.

Christian.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
i think i indeed had the passphrase in plain text when i did the deploys

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: Starting to build the Alpha

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
And, oops, it only works for SVN checkout (not Git).

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Great. We all have been waiting for 5.2 too long.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to stumble my way through Andreas' notes.  Wish me luck!
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210