Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io> on 2021/03/23 22:28:50 UTC

Cassandra World Party - April 28

Hi Cassandra users,

I'm a contributor to the project. As the community gets closer to the
launch of 4.0, we're organizing a celebration with the help of ASF -- a
one-day, no cost virtual event on Wednesday, April 28 to bring the global
community together in celebration of the upcoming release milestone.

OVERVIEW
Cassandra 4.0 World Party is a one day virtual event on Wednesday, April 28
with three, hour-long sessions so people can attend in their time zone.
Each session will feature 3-5 lightning talks (five minutes each) on C*
plus interactive content (giveaways, quizzes).

TIMES
1-2pm UTC / 6-7am PDT
9-10pm UTC / 3-4pm PDT
5-6am UTC / 10-11pm PDT

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Please share your Cassandra story! We supply you with a deck to make it
super easy to participate. The CFP is open now through April 9:
https://sessionize.com/cassandra

We're also looking for people to help review talks and moderate -- if
you're interested in participating, email events [at] constantia.io.

Thanks so much, we look forward to the celebration. :-)

-- Melissa