Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kevin Roberts <kr...@avsia.com> on 2004/02/03 00:08:28 UTC

CHICKENPOX rule

I do not know who to address it to so I will address it to the list for
everyone to take into consideration.

The chickenpox custom filter set flags this mailing list pretty heavily.

Thanks

attached
   along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
   mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
   Content preview:  Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
   spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org mailing list. Acknowledgment: I
   have added the address kroberts@avsia.com [...]
   Content analysis details:   (5.00 points, 5 required)
   OACYS_CONS_6       (1.0 points)  BODY: Email has six consonants in a row
   LG_4C_2V_3C        (0.1 points)  BODY: Gibberish found?
   J_CHICKENPOX_12    (1.0 points)  BODY: {1}Letter - punctuation -
{2}Letter
   J_CHICKENPOX_32    (1.0 points)  BODY: {3}Letter - punctuation -
{2}Letter
   J_CHICKENPOX_48    (1.0 points)  BODY: {4}Letter - punctuation -
{8}Letter
   TW_ZM              (0.1 points)  BODY: Odd Letter Triples with ZM
   MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_2 (0.8 points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (2)