Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by KUNAL GANDHRE <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 14:05:35 UTC

How to Update mahout classification model for new record?

Hi,

How to Update mahout classification model for new record.
I am using Naive Bayes to do text classify. I wish to classify facebook
post and tweets. Using 700 post training data i prepared a Model. I can
classify new post coming to system. Now my question is simple, as system is
classifying new post so i wish to update model based on this output, i
think this is called what machine learning?

*Training/ Learning ---> Model ---> Test ---> Training/ Learning ---> Model
.....*

*Can you please help me in this? Sorry for my bad english.*

Best regards,

--

*Kunal Gandhre*

Software Developer