Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Rivera <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/08 12:11:30 UTC

ViewExpiredException

Hi Guys,

I just had a similar problem as with the one posted in this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3159

Its about 1 year later since then.  I was wondering if there is a better fix/workaround for this aside from inserting the js snippet in the link?

Best Regards,
Paul Rivera

Re: ViewExpiredException

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
To my knowledge the issue will be addressed by the JSF 2.2 spec.
So please be patient.

Werner

Re: ViewExpiredException

Posted by Michael Heinen <mh...@googlemail.com>.