Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/11 00:49:32 UTC

[Vote] Tools Release

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661

Tools have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

    cordova-js: 3.7.1 (f5046c9665)
    cordova-lib: 4.0.0 (f5db3d13d5)
    cordova-plugman: 0.22.12 (203706aac1)
    cordova-cli: 4.0.0 (0fb8fbb189)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to NPM under the latest tag, and post the corresponding blog
post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [Vote] Tools Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Steve Gill
Sergey Grebnov
Parashuram Narasimhan