Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 21:17:39 UTC

Fwd: Important Open Source News

Hi Maxim,

Following a license question we had severals months ago, I am happy to
forward the mail from Telerik, saying that Kendo UI is now... ASFv2
licensed! ;)
So it's mean that you are free to use some wicket-kendo-ui components if
you wish (starting from next release)

Hope you will like this news as much as me! :)

Best regards,
Sebastien

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Thanks a lot!
I guess new version of wicket-jquery-ui will contain this improved version
of these components?
I would love to use date-time picker :)

--
WBR