Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ju...@daimlerchrysler.com on 2002/06/28 18:23:09 UTC

Missing classes in avalon-framework-4.1.2.

Hello,

is there any reason that there are several missing classes in the
avalon-framework-4.1.2. distribution?

ConsoleLogger.class
DefaultServiceManager.class
DefaultServiceSelector.class
jdk14Logger.class
NullLogger.class
Serviceable.class
ServiceException.class
ServiceManager.class
ServiceSelector.class

The avalon-framework Javadocs list these classes...
My problem is, that Apache FOP refuses to work together with
avalon-framework-4.1.2. at least because of the missing
ConsoleLogger.class.
Will this issue (if it is one) be fixed in near future?

Julian

Re: Missing classes in avalon-framework-4.1.2.

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Leo,

I am online and have been given access recently (I'm grooming apps/ and
more for upload).  Give me a nod and I'll push it up.

- Paul

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net>.