Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/05/02 09:51:41 UTC

erwan contributions.

Erwan, let me say i appreciate your contributions being it Tomcat, or
portal or the gannt chart and others.

The portal improvement look fine, however the maintenance of any portal
page from any user does not belong in myportal (specific for a user) but
more in webtools i would say. What do you think?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Hans

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak

Re: erwan contributions.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes,
please see here:

-Bruno

Re: erwan contributions.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: erwan contributions.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: erwan contributions.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 02/05/2010 17:53, Bruno Busco a écrit :
> WebTools ->  Configuration
> seems a good place to me for the Portal management.
OK, nice. If it's Ok with Hans too, I will move them there !

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: erwan contributions.