Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Sean Zhong <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/30 05:05:54 UTC

Discussion: Migrate Github issues to Apache JIra

If everyone is OK, I'd like to migrate the Github issues to Apache Jira. It
means we need to copy the issue list from Github and re-create them in Jira.

The Github issue list: https://github.com/gearpump/gearpump/issues
The Apache Jira home: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP

Thanks

Sean

Re: Discussion: Migrate Github issues to Apache JIra

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
How about we firstly give a time frame to allow the issue authors to
migrate our own issues respectively ?

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

We've migrated existing GitHub issues
<https://github.com/gearpump/gearpump/issues> to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP and closed those no longer
invalid.

Please check it out and here is more information.

1. You may follow the link from GitHub issue to Gearpump Jira issue.
2. Sorry if there are valid GitHub issues we closed accidentally, and
please open new Jira issues for it.
3. If a Jira issue is invalid or already solved, please close or resolve
it.
3. We try to maintain as much history and context as possible and also link
back to GitHub issue for your reference. Feel free to add and comment if
you think anything is missing.
4. Some Jira issues don't have component labels yet and some may be labeled
incorrectly, please help to attach proper labels.
5. Please open new issues at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Regards,
Manu

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kam Kasravi <ka...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
As we move issues over to JIRA should we close the github issues (after adding the JIRA cross reference)?

Posted by Sean Zhong <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Sean Zhong <cl...@gmail.com>.
@Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Discussion: Migrate Github issues to Apache JIra

Posted by Karol Brejna <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Weihua Jiang <wh...@outlook.com>.