Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by sp...@neobright.net on 2005/07/05 16:43:47 UTC

Forged outlook headers

We have users who's mail is sent through a proxy server before it gets
filtered through SpamAssassin.
The proxy server rewrites the header of the message and then sends it
on.   When our SpamAssassin
server filters the message it reads it as a forged outlook header and
assigns it 3 points.

We are getting a lot of false positives because of this.  Messages are
being stopped when they aren't supposed
to because of this forged outlook header.

Does anyone know of a way to change the proxy headers or know of a way
around this?

Thanks,
Nina

Re: Forged outlook headers