Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wolfgang Gehner <ne...@infonoia.com> on 2003/12/23 09:07:44 UTC

Announce: Struts & MDA training in EU/Geneva, Jan20

"Struts Best Practices and MDA", Seminar
with Cédric Dumoulin, in Geneva, Switzerland, January 20, 2004.

Sessions:
* "Struts Best Practices, and real world case (World Health
Organization/WHO)
Wolfgang Gehner, Infonoia SA, Java web app. developer since 1998,
co-author of the book "Struts Best Practices", publication in May 2004
(Heise/dPunkt)
* "Model Driven Architecture (MDA), perspectives"
Cédric Dumoulin, creator of Struts-Tiles
* Q&A with Cédric Dumoulin; Vic Cekvenich (remote from the US), author of
"Struts Fast Track", first book on Struts; and Wolfgang Gehner

Why participate:
- Get the FULL benefits of Struts and MDA
- Learn Struts Best Practices
- Discuss with the pioneers from the US and Europe

Programme at: http://www.infonoia.com/media/seminar20jan.pdf

Terms:
1/2 day, entry CHF 180 only (CHF 210 when booked after 13 January 04).
Includes cafe/croissant and a voucher for the book "Struts Best Practices"
(value of CHF 60). Lunch with presenters & participants optional.

Booking at: http://www.infonoia.com/en/inscription.jsp

Seminar is held in French (Q&A in English). More about Struts Training in
English, French & German at:
http://www.infonoia.com/en/content.jsp?d=inf.02.02
including on-site (EU) and custom training, coaching and consulting.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Re: Announce: Struts & MDA training in EU/Geneva, Jan20

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Herr Gehner:
When are you planning to come to the US?
I am in Boston but would be willing to come to NY
Vielen Dank,
Martin
US 001-617-852-7822

Posted by Wolfgang Gehner <ne...@infonoia.com>.
Herr Gainty,

For training in the U.S. (East Coast) , please contact Vic Cekvenich at
http://www.basebeans.com
We share the seminar program. This is TOP training in the US, Vic has
previously received JDJ Best Java Training award. I think something is in
the pipeline for NY.

Happy New Year!

Wolfgang Gehner

Infonoia S.A.