Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <We...@fao.org> on 2005/01/05 10:18:10 UTC

Hi and getting started

Hi everybody,

My name is Wellington Silva, I`m trying to install the Jetspeed 2 portal on
Tomcat, but got back the following exception

org.apache.jetspeed.exception.JetspeedException: Unable to create Engine
org.apache.jetspeed.Jetspeed.createEngine(Jetspeed.java:76)
org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.init(JetspeedServlet.java:135)
Could somebody kindly outline an overview on deploying Jetspeed upon Tomcat?
I`m using the combo HSQL database, but will move into Oracle or MySql as soon
as it gets up and running.

Any help will be more than welcome because this is for supporting a strong
GIS project.

Thanks!
Wellington

Re: Hi and getting started

Posted by Aleksandr Vushkan <sa...@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>.
Hi Lacerda
> Hi everybody,
>
> My name is Wellington Silva, I`m trying to install the Jetspeed 2 portal on
> Tomcat, but got back the following exception
>
> org.apache.jetspeed.exception.JetspeedException: Unable to create Engine
> org.apache.jetspeed.Jetspeed.createEngine(Jetspeed.java:76)
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.init(JetspeedServlet.java:135)
> Could somebody kindly outline an overview on deploying Jetspeed upon Tomcat?
> I`m using the combo HSQL database, but will move into Oracle or MySql as soon
> as it gets up and running.
Did you startup HSQL database?

> Any help will be more than welcome because this is for supporting a strong
> GIS project.
>
> Thanks!
> Wellington

"Вера в победу уже часть победы"