Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Petr Novak <os...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 20:09:06 UTC

Does Kafka support adding custom metadata to commits?

Hi all,
can I add custom metadata to the new commit topic which I could use to
recover my app? This would give me some level of consistency if I could
commit my additional data at once instead of writing them to another topic.

Many thanks,
Petr

Re: Does Kafka support adding custom metadata to commits?

Posted by Petr Novak <os...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much.

Posted by "Helleren, Erik" <Er...@cmegroup.com>.
Looking at the docs here (