Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MS21 <su...@wipro.com> on 2009/04/20 18:46:27 UTC

Problem in accessing Custom Artifacts added in Nexus repository

Hi,
 I have tried to declare a dependency in POM.xml for a single artifact which
is in the nexus repository..
but when we run mvn package it shows this error

) mockobjects:com.mockobjects:jar:0.09

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=mockobjects
-DartifactId=com.mockobject
s -Dversion=0.09 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=mockobjects
-DartifactId=com.mockobjects
-Dversion=0.09 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[
id]

It not able to find the custom artifact though its present in the nexus
repos. Once when we run the mvn install command as shown then it compiles.
Is it a access issue or any other declarations we need to make or any
mistake made during artifact upload.

Could you pls guide us.