Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/10/20 23:03:27 UTC

Text input with Safari with 4.6

Hi
    I know this is off subject, it seems that text input with latest Safari is not working, has anyone else seen this ?

I know I have to get to 4.13, I was waiting for Xmas to have time

Sent from my iPad

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Text input with Safari with 4.6

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.
I raised this question a couple days ago (I'm using 4.12 SDK). It appears that it's only the debugger plug-in in Safari 7 that's the issue.

As an aside, the mouse scroll wheel hasn't worked since Safari 6 (both debugger and non-debugger); would be interested if anyone had a solution.