Posted to users@solr.apache.org by naina gupta <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/27 15:43:32 UTC

Need clarification on Graph Query Parser

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the graph Query parser feature of solr.

Below is my sample Dataset:

[image: image.png]

I am using below query to fetch results for all the employees under
employee id : 2

Query : {!graph from=_Manager_Id_facet to=_Employee_Id_facet}Employee_Id:"2"

I do get all the reachable documents using this query till the leaf is
reached.

But the issue is that the result set is a flat structure.

*Questions:*

1.       Is there a way we can get the path from root node to leaf node or
an indicator to show the level of the node ?

2.       If not, Is there a way in which at least I can set the result in
the order the nodes were found/reached (breadth first)?

3.       Is there a way I can perform aggregation on a particular attribute
from that level till the leaf ?

Please let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Regards,

Naina