Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Barry Murphy <ba...@unix.co.nz> on 2005/07/02 01:28:04 UTC

Apache.fast.co.nz mirror fixed

Hi,

Unfortunately we had a complete hardware meltdown and apache.fast.co.nz was
offline for about 2 weeks.
The hardware has now been replaced and we have a second box setup incase of
emergencies.

Please could you re-add :

URL of mirror : http://apache.fast.co.nz
Country where the mirror is located : Auckland, New Zealand
Contact email address : barry@unix.co.nz
Update frequency : 3 hrs
Rsync repository used :  rsync.apache.org::apache-dist
Approximate bandwidth : 100MB NZ national & 8mb int.
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) yes
I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no) yes

Thanks,
Much appreciated
Barry Murphy

Re: Apache.fast.co.nz mirror fixed

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Barry Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately we had a complete hardware meltdown and apache.fast.co.nz was
> offline for about 2 weeks.
> The hardware has now been replaced and we have a second box setup incase of
> emergencies.
>
> Please could you re-add :
>
> URL of mirror : http://apache.fast.co.nz
> Country where the mirror is located : Auckland, New Zealand
> Contact email address : barry@unix.co.nz
> Update frequency : 3 hrs
> Rsync repository used :  rsync.apache.org::apache-dist
> Approximate bandwidth : 100MB NZ national & 8mb int.
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) yes
> I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no) yes

Got it.  Thanks.

Two notes:
1. In the future, you can submit items like this to our issue tracker.
2. Please limit your updates to every 6 hours.

Thanks.

Joshua.