Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/24 03:52:05 UTC

Fw: Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code?

I’m just asked by others for the same question

I think Reynold gave a pretty helpful tip on this,

Shall we put this on Contribute-to-Spark wiki?

--
Nan Zhu

Posted by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.
Not sure but I use sbt/sbt ~compile instead of package. Any reason we use
package instead of compile(which is slightly faster ofc.)

Prashant Sharma

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
This is already on the wiki: