Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Consultorio Tesis <is...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 01:04:12 UTC

Re: List Objects

Hi Dan !

Thanks for the help of the charts, and we could solve .

Now we have another problem, for a change.
We implemented the fullCalendar2 and can not visualize this calendar
for weeks or days (hours). Only a month.
There any way to change the way you see the calendar shifts to handle a doctor?

Link Proyect: https://github.com/KomjatiLuciano/Test
Link Class with fullCalendar2:
https://github.com/KomjatiLuciano/Test/tree/master/dom/src/main/java/dom/turnos

Thanks!

Re: List Objects

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
On 1 July 2015 at 00:04, Consultorio Tesis <is...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now we have another problem, for a change.
> We implemented the fullCalendar2 and can not visualize this calendar
> for weeks or days (hours). Only a month.
> There any way to change the way you see the calendar shifts to handle a
> doctor?

Bad news, I'm afraid... this capability isn't available in fullcalendar2 [1]

However, it is available, I think, in the Wicket integration [2] which is
just a thin wrapper around the underlying Javascript library [3].

If you want to fork the fullcalendar2 project and enhance it, we're happy
to accept pull requests to fold those changes back in.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-wicket-fullcalendar2
[2] https://github.com/42Lines/wicket-fullcalendar