Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Phoebe <Je...@c2i.net> on 2007/06/07 13:24:26 UTC

New offer

Good afternoon,

Our company  has projected the need for additional independent contractors worldwide over the next 12 months. If you're a top-notch performer, value the freedom of being your own boss, want to be financially rewarded for your work and have the desire to impact people's lives positively every day, then you may be a candidate, and we want to talk with You about the opportunity.

If we could show you how to earn an extra $2000 every month and could go up to $5,500,by working at home, part time around your full time schedule, would you be interested?

Our company constantly seeks for candidates for a vacancy of the independent contractors in different countries.

The Fastest World Transers Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.

As the basis of our service is to provide escrow deals on the Internet we need financial representatives all over the world. Attracting clients from different corners of the world we should have our representatives everywhere so that to be able to provide instant escrow solutions (in-state bank transfers take no more than a few hours).

We engage new technologies to deal with the e-document exchange, which make the process reliable and safe. Our service only deals with the paperwork, leaving the financial part (accepting funds on your personal bank accounts from the buyers, and routing them to the sellers according to our instructions afterwards) for you. We can't shoulder the financial responsibility because in today's world of extremely fast solutions it is time that is of extreme importance to our clients.

For your convenience there will be no paychecks, your commission will remain in your account, which is activated after your registration, after every successfully completed transaction. The cost of money transfer is not included in your commission, meaning you will deduct it from the amount to be sent, not your commission. And you receive 5% - 9% of the amount of the transaction. Normally the amounts that we process vary from $5,000 to $15,000, but can go higher on special occasions.

We represent our clients in different corners of the world. We are very reliable and respected company. That's why we need only disciplined employees. If you really want to join our offer, you must be sure that you do really need job. Because if you don't, please don't waste our and your priceless time. We are a serious corporation and we don't want to risk our reputation and have unreliable employees.

If you are interested in this position please send an e-mail with your resume attached. Our hiring managers will familiarize  with your resume and give you reply asap.

Reply to address: fwt_reply@hotmail.com

Have a nice day.