Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kissue Kissue <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 17:22:33 UTC

Using result grouping with SolrJ

Hi,

I am using Solr 3.3 with SolrJ. Does anybody know how i can use result
grouping with SolrJ? Particularly how i can retrieve the result grouping
results with SolrJ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Using result grouping with SolrJ

Posted by Kissue Kissue <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Juan. I guess i have found my reason to migrate to 3.4.

Many thanks.

Posted by Juan Grande <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kissue,