Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/02/22 16:01:29 UTC

[vote] Access to Maven Plugins for Dan Kulp

Hi,

Dan has been consistently working on the remote resources plugin for
more then a month, organized the release and called for the vote and
took care of all the organizational bits.

He's shown he can take care of this stuff from one end to the other.
Let's give him access.

+1

Thanks,

Jason.

Re: [vote] Access to Maven Plugins for Dan Kulp

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 to someone that at least tangentially understands the importance of "The "

On 2/22/07, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:

> On 22 Feb 07, at 11:30 AM 22 Feb 07, Brian E. Fox wrote:
>
> > +1 based on the new permissions, this is effectively a vote for
> > maven karma in general, not maven-plugins only right? (just for
> > clarification)
> >

> Yes, it's now the maven free-for-all.
>
> Jason.

jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [vote] Access to Maven Plugins for Dan Kulp

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1