Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2018/10/06 07:57:00 UTC

What is rule: KP_LIST_ID_DOMAIN_IN_RACKETS?

-15 KP_LIST_ID_DOMAIN_IN_BRACKETS List-id has domain in angle
                            brackets

This exists in lots and lots of my spam, and that -15 its seems very odd…

This appeared with 3.4.2 last week…

br. jarif

Re: What is rule: KP_LIST_ID_DOMAIN_IN_RACKETS?

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.

> RW <rw...@googlemail.com> kirjoitti 6.10.2018 kello 17.17:
>
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 10:57:00 +0300
> Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>
>> -15 KP_LIST_ID_DOMAIN_IN_BRACKETS List-id has domain in angle
>>                            brackets
>>
>> This exists in lots and lots of my spam, and that -15 its seems very
>> odd…
>>
>> This appeared with 3.4.2 last week…
>
> It was posted to this list in this thread:
>
> http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/Malformed-List-Id-header-td150228.html
>
> __KP_LIST_ID_DOMAIN_IN_BRACKETS was part of a test for a malformed
> list-id. Assigning a score to it was just a part of the author's local
> workflow at the time.
>
> It's not in the rules at the moment.

Thanks. I found it from my local rules. Bah…

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.