Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/13 04:45:12 UTC

Re: A bug found for IBatis.Net. Can not handle boolean type for MS Access

You'll have to coax the DataMapper to handle the Access Yes/No field by
specifying "Boolean" either inline or in a parameterMap.

Roberto

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
That was the case a release or two ago (for SQL Server at least) but I
thought the current binary download didn't require the :Boolean syntax.

This is a snippet from one of my mapping files. Published is a bool and
is mapped to a Yes/No column.

 <isPropertyAvailable property="Published">
  AND (Product.Published = #Published#)
 </isPropertyAvailable>