Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Bevin Carl, Slough" <Ca...@anite.com> on 2004/09/24 17:55:55 UTC

subversion binding api

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the effort you've all put into subversion - we're
using it at our company and really benefitting from it.

My question is whether the source code is available for the svnjavahl.jar?
We're hoping to integrate calls to subversion with one of our products and
having the source code to the jar would be helpful. Could you also state
whether documentation is available for this jar, as i've searched your
web-site (probably not thoroughly enough) and have been unable to find any?

Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,

Carl

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.

Re: subversion binding api

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Bevin Carl, Slough wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all, thanks for the effort you've all put into subversion - we're
> using it at our company and really benefitting from it.
>
> My question is whether the source code is available for the svnjavahl.jar?

See the subdirectory "subversion/bindings/java" in the main subversion
source tarball or repository.

Max.

Re: subversion binding api

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi Carl,

Bevin Carl, Slough wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all, thanks for the effort you've all put into subversion -
> we're using it at our company and really benefitting from it.
>
> My question is whether the source code is available for the
> svnjavahl.jar? We're hoping to integrate calls to subversion with one
> of our products and having the source code to the jar would be
> helpful. Could you also state whether documentation is available for
> this jar, as i've searched your web-site (probably not thoroughly
> enough) and have been unable to find any?

subversion/bindings/java/javahl/src in any recent tarball/zip. You have
to build your javadoc from the ant build file
subversion/bindings/java/javahl/build/build.xml with javadoc target your
self.

> Keep up the good work!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Carl