Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by ja...@materne.de on 2003/09/29 18:06:02 UTC

over SSH

> I have to do the section about creating the patch file. I tried the
> patch.xml at home. But Ant stops. Maybe because I have to use the SSH
> tunnel. How to setup Ant-cvs? Are there any special settings? Should > the "cvsRsh" attribute set to "ssh" or is the environment variable
> evaluated?

The AbstractCVSTask does not reuse environment settings. So I added
these to the <cvs> task. But no success. A look into the task manager
showed me that there is a cvs.exe process and a ssh.exe process. So I
think that the ssh session is opened but I cannot insert my password nor
my passphrase. I tried the passfile without success.

Any thaughts?

Jan

Re: over SSH

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, <ja...@materne.de> wrote:

> Any thaughts?

Other than the usual "works on Linux/MacOS X with OpenSSH using ssh-agent"?

Stefan