Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sunny Bro <sb...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/04 23:27:00 UTC

java task and dir attribute

Hi, I'm able to run my java program from the command line but i am getting
errors running the same program using the <java> task.  I've enabled fork to
true and have set the dir attribute to the directory where i normally run
the java program from.  But I get an error at the location in my code where
the program tries to parse an external xml file.  This file is in the same
directory as the java program.  Do i need to assume a different base
directory location for the files i read from my java program?  Thanks

Sunil