Posted to user@spark.apache.org by rakesh sharma <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/13 15:20:41 UTC

Spark SQL shell hangs

Hi

I'm trying to convert an XML file to data frame using data bricks spark XML. But the shell hanhs when I do a select operation on the table. I believe it's memory issue. How can I debug this. The cm file sizes 86 MB.

Thanks in advance
Rakesh

Re: Spark SQL shell hangs

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rakesh,

Could you please open an issue in https://github.com/databricks/spark-xml
with some codes so that reviewers can reproduce the issue you met?

Thanks!