Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Hamed Zahedifar <h....@yahoo.com> on 2021/09/23 21:37:12 UTC

SqlOnheapCache failure

Hello Everyone,

I was see a process exit when enabling SqlOnheapCache (setSqlOnheapCacheEnabled to true) in recent update 2.11, I did not found a mention or any resource for possible change in API so probably it is bug ?

Cheers

Re: SqlOnheapCache failure

Posted by Ilya Korol <ll...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK there were not any significant changes related to this feature.

Also note that but default there is no restriction for size of on-heap
memory that would be used for sql caching, so try to add some tunings
like increasing heap memory or specifying number of cached rows via
*setSqlOnheapCacheMaxSize()*.
But i should agree that even without this options Ignite process should
not crash, so your case may be considered as a bug. It would be great if
you post a Jira ticket with your reproducer, stacktraces and other
related info.