Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Naveen Kumar Pokala <np...@spcapitaliq.com> on 2014/11/24 11:31:02 UTC

Submit Spark driver on Yarn Cluster in client mode

Hi,

I want to submit my spark program from my machine on a YARN Cluster in yarn client mode.

How to specify al l the required details through SPARK submitter.

Please provide me some details.

-Naveen.

Re: Submit Spark driver on Yarn Cluster in client mode

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
You can export the hadoop configurations dir (export HADOOP_CONF_DIR=XXX) in
the environment and then submit it like:

./bin/spark-submit \
  --class org.apache.spark.examples.SparkPi \
  --master yarn-cluster \  # can also be `yarn-client` for client mode
  --executor-memory 20G \
  --num-executors 50 \
  /path/to/examples.jar \
  1000