Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Rano, Didier" <Di...@fr.michelin.com> on 2002/12/06 22:09:17 UTC

SQLTransformer

I am using Cocoon 2.0.3 with Oracle 8i and driver for java 1.2 (classes12.zip)

I have a problem with values get of a simple request (
select myString from myTable). In fact, in the class SQLTransformer, method
getColumnValue( int), the function getObject returns null, and at this moment,
getString returns good values.

How solves it ?

Change driver Oracle ? Modify cocoon ?

Didier Rano
Serv'N Data

RE: SQLTransformer

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Didier,

let me tell you that your problems are really strange... I think I cannot be of much assistance though I completed many projects
using your very configuration.

BTW, how (and if) did you manage to solve the empty tag problem ?

Best regards,

P.S.
One more thing, this kind of problems are better posted to the cocoon-users mailing list, I presume.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org