Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Ing. Stefano Girotti" <ic...@hotpop.com> on 2006/05/23 09:23:45 UTC

How To implement Smart Card Signature Service - remotely

Hi to all

i Have a fixed - size pool of smart card that provide me a signature
services...
i have a clustered enviroment, multiple-jboos server,  so i have to
run in a different JVM
at this time i think to build a separeted daemon service...  it is
possible to have something better?!??!?
HiveMind have some kind of support in this situations???

Hi To all

Re: How To implement Smart Card Signature Service - remotely

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefano,
your technologies should be
Jni: to attach to your card reader
Jta: (you may think to implement your own jta card reader)
Jini: to hadle card reader resources (you can find some sample code in Jboss
src)

Bye,
kiuma