Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 19:53:18 UTC

Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website 2.0 (beta)

As announced back at the end of December we have been working on
enhancing AOO Extensions website, you might want to have a look at
http://aoo-extbeta.sourceforge.net/

Keep in mind that the final layout would depend on AOO 4.0, and
counters are set to zero because downloads don't happen over there.
So said, all accounts and extensions have been imported, so releases
and comments.

If you want to make your mind about the new features have a look at
the following URLs:
http://aoo-extbeta.sourceforge.net/
http://aoo-extbeta.sourceforge.net/search
http://aoo-extbeta.sourceforge.net/project/oracle-pdf-import-extension

Comments and feedback are welcome as usual.

Roberto

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website 2.0 (beta)

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <rg...@geek.net>.
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/15/13 9:44 PM, hagar.delest@laposte.net wrote:
>> Really AWESOME!
>> A huge step forward regarding the interface.
>> Many thanks for this improved site.
>
> yes indeed, I like it as well and it looks good.

Thanks guys, it's rewarding to know you appreciate that.

> We still don't have the extension update notification feature working as
> far as I know. Do you have any plans to make it working on the
> repository site? Or better what is necessary to bring it back on the
> repo site and in the office?

The new Extensions website will have it! The actual beta site doesn't
have it yet, though. Downloads won't happen automatically as for AOO
updates, yet another opportunity to interact with end-users then.

Roberto

--
====

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions Website 2.0 (beta)

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ha...@laposte.net.