Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by alan leung <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/24 08:26:16 UTC

Logging

Hi,
I am sorry that this may be out of topic of the group.
since i can't find a user-group for apache server.

can any one kindly tell me whay the following did not
print out the log on screen?  I had pipe the log
output to unix command --> more.

CustomLog "|more" common

I had also try to pipe the log to a java program. It
didn't work neither.

CustomLog "|java tcpclient" common
#tcpclient will read the log and write to a special
txt file.

in mod_log_config, it said that one can log to a file
or log to a pipe, but i can't make it works.

thanks in advance.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Logging

Posted by alan leung <ch...@yahoo.com>.