Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/06 12:32:43 UTC

Fwd: Fwd: Apache ShardingSphere项目社区申请加入『开源软件供应链点亮计划2020』

Hi PMC members and committers,

ShardingSphere has applied the Institute of SoftwareChinese Academy of
Sciences
Summer of Code 2020. This is a China locate event like GSoC, but for
Chinese college students and in Chinese.

They have replied to accept our application. After that, we will need
mentors and tasks suitable for college students,
especially for Computer Science and Software Engineer master candidates.

Anyone especially committer, who wants to be the official mentor, please
let me know.

If you have willing to do this, please reply to this.

Brief

ShardingSphere community request our PMC member/committer to join the
mentor team voluntarily. This program could have several mentors from the
community.

The mentors should be

1. Be familiar with the project.
2. Be a committer or PMC member
3. Have some available time to mentor students in 3 months. Several hours
per week
Every mentor could propose 3(max) tasks with details, which could be
suitable for the colleague and master candidate.
4. PMC should evaluate and assist the mentors to do their works, if some
ones need them.
5. Have time to evaluate the results.

[1] https://isrc.iscas.ac.cn/summer2020/#/

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

发件人:"zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>
发送日期:2020-05-04 09:52:31
收件人:terrymanu@163.com

------------------

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
I would like to be one of the mentors.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere

KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> 于2020年5月13日周三 下午1:48写道:

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by 蒋晓峰 <th...@gmail.com>.

回复:Fwd: Fwd: Apache ShardingSphere项目社区申请加入『开源软件供应链点亮计划2020』

发件人:"zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>
发送日期:2020-05-04 09:52:31
收件人:terrymanu@163.com