Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/08/13 15:53:27 UTC

VOTE: adding string taglib to jakarta-taglibs (Re: String taglib proposal)

I'd like to call a vote to add Bay's excellent string taglib to
jakarta-taglibs CVS and add Bay as a comitter so he can maintain the taglib
in the jakarta-taglibs project.

You can browes Bay's work here:-

http://www.generationjava.com/java/StringTaglib.shtml

To get the ball rolling, I'm

+1 on adding string taglib to jakarta-taglibs

+1 on Bay being a committer so he can maintain his work inside
jakarta-taglibs.

James
Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.

> adding string taglib to jakarta-taglibs

+1

> Bay being a committer so he can maintain his work inside
> jakarta-taglibs.

+1

    -- Pierre

Re: VOTE: adding string taglib to jakarta-taglibs (Re: String taglib proposal)

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
This sounds good to me +1 to both.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
James Strachan wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote to add Bay's excellent string taglib to
> jakarta-taglibs CVS and add Bay as a comitter so he can maintain the taglib
> in the jakarta-taglibs project.
>
> You can browes Bay's work here:-
>
> http://www.generationjava.com/java/StringTaglib.shtml
>
> To get the ball rolling, I'm
>
> +1 on adding string taglib to jakarta-taglibs

+1

> +1 on Bay being a committer so he can maintain his work inside
> jakarta-taglibs.

+1

Glenn