Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 12:53:31 UTC

Apache License agreement signed.

Does anyone know if it is possible to send the signed and scanned agreement
as a file to .. somwhere? It feels much more effective if I didn't have to
fax all the way to the US, or send a physical letter.
Does anyone know how to do it electronically?

Thanks!

Cheers,
PS

Re: Apache License agreement signed.

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
Great! Now I just have to actually read how to go about things :) I'm having
a full schedule at the moment, trying to finish a customer project and doing
slide for Web Monday all at once. A realistic aim for taking up the Bunkai
/Sling integration again is Wednesday/Thursday.
I'll check out the tests for launchpad to see how to get an object which
defines the root of the resource tree in ESP and then I'll build a classical
JSON structure from there. The rest is mostly done.

Cheers,
PS

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
<blush> One would think that I should have seen it! </blush>
Thanks.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,