Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by luiggiandrade <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/12 21:23:13 UTC

Password Digest

I sent request to WS.

I get "Message processing failed. Cause:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: The
security token could not be authenticated or authorized; nested exception is
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: The security token could not be
authenticated or authorized".

I guess password digest is wrong.I create depends on this format:
Password_Digest = Base64 ( SHA-1 ( nonce + created + password ) ).
However I get same error.
Can you help me about this problem.How should I create password digest in
java?

I need a example.

att
Luiggi